Monday, July 19, 2010

the adventures of the little 'twisted' girl

ooohhhh. . .tomorrow would be a. . .a. . . oh just something~!! I just found out about the most painful truth i had ever encountered in my present life =.= A silly boy played with the silly heart of a silly girl.

And the silly girl is still learning her lesson--and hopefully she understands it finally now~!
Am i still wrong when i'm right? yeah well, who the hell cares?! you'll listen alright. . .but would you listen from the heart?. . . .guess not. . . .as always.

How silly of me, i should have listened to my self and all the others surrounding me, but no, i was so persistent not to listen to them and now. . .how wasted i am--that's what you get when you let your heart win?


So, then let's bury this damn castle to the deepest part of the ground. I should have known. . .that you're not good for me :P

Cause you're hot then you're cold. You're yes then you're no. You're i then you're out you're workin' it out.
You don't really want to stay. . .but you don't really wanna go too.

What will it really be? Please choose and you could only choose one, for my heart could not bear anymore melancholy. . .what could i do? if i'm all choked up and you're just still fine?

*Me wanna go to the moon*

No comments:

Post a Comment