Tuesday, June 1, 2010

if i just breathe~

i just need to breathe!. . .after everything that had happened--and it was all on such short notice--i just needed to breathe. Let me breathe out of life, let me forget what had just happened and continue on with my life like before. I don't want that kind of situation from happening again--it's painful, it's astonishing, it's confusing. . .it just hurts!

But you know what?. . .I never thought that my heart could take it. The emotions which i didn't know before i even entered another dimension--your dimension. And, surprisingly, i got over it in the quickest time--it didn't take me even a day to move-on--though i'm having doubts about how sure my feelings are. . . have i moved forward?

If those sorrowful feelings haven't come upon me yet. . .then most probably it will hit me someday, like being shot at the heart with a gun.

I just needed time to breathe. . .and sing a song XD

So just give me one good reason
tell me why i should stay
'cause i don't wanna waste another moment
in saying things we never meant to say

And I. . .give you just a little time. . .
I. . .wonder if you realize
I've been waiting till i see it in your eyes~

You'll see everything is alright

No comments:

Post a Comment