Friday, June 11, 2010

Passion for the game


I had developed a habbit of sleeping in whenever my brother or my dad watches basketball when i was little XD Because i thought it was damn boring back then! it didn't mean a lot to me at all--hell, i even rejected the existence of basketball in my universe. I used to hate it, since there were instances where the ball would hit my face--this happened in volleyball too, the ball must hate how stupid i was. But. . .i just happened to like it more now. I don't know why or why now or what has gotten into me to like it. But now i understand why millions of people likes and loves this sport, now i understand why they go crazy over a single shot their favorite team makes, now i understand why they idolize those players, now i understand the loud screams, now i understand. . . .their passion--even just a little bit. Basketball has never been so amazing to me back then. And now. . .GO LAKERS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Sometimes you gotta run before you walk

No comments:

Post a Comment