Saturday, May 22, 2010

the electric guitar and the violin


A few minutes had passed and i found myself staring completely blank at the monitor. . .nothing better to do, so i decided to blog, hoping for a chance that i would somehow enjoy myself in typing whatever comes into my mind. The day had been really tiresome but enjoyable. Problems are inevitable--as they are part of our lives. *Sigh*


. . . . . . .


I really would like to go out on an adventure, but unfortunately its already night time and of course they would not allow me to just board a plane to paris or japan--atleast not now, i don't have sufficient money to go anywhere~!. . .no, not yet. Although it may not look like it but my simple exterior doesn't match with my adventurous spirit. There is always a place i wanna go, a risk i wanna take--which will often just prove that i am reckless--a new road i wanna take, a dream that someday i want to accomplish or a new experience i wanna feel/see. And speaking of experience. . .they do say that it is somewhat a brutal teacher--though the best--because it gives the test first then the lesson afterwards.


There are so many things i would like to do before i die. I wanna be an astronaut, o to another galaxy, be a psychologist(?), a detective, a model (haha), a chemist, a painter, a tennis player (?), an author of a romance novel, make my own robot. Hell, i wanna be all of that! But for now i am takin my first tiny baby step in all these, study to earn money for all of these desires that i want--i mean dreams. They are what makes me who i am. Though adventurous at spirit, most of the time--the times when i can't go out--i just stay safe in my home quiet and read a good book.


a person who likes adventure but introverted who is not very sociable. Although it is confusing, i am both. . .like the eccentric electric guitar and the classic placid violin.


No comments:

Post a Comment