Wednesday, May 26, 2010

first day of school--for the hundred time!


It is the first day of school. . .for the nth time!. .whooh! i lost another life for that one. How many times would i die just so that i could overcome this phobia of being in a place with so many people?!. . .i'm an alien!


But. . .i did manage to survive--my friends were there with me, and so i did alright. it's gonna take time, i guess, for me to get used to the new faces in our school--the new batch of freshmen, i mean. And i must say there are a lot of them!. . .there were so many people at school!


Well, enough of my senseless complaints. To answer what most teachers question their students on the first day of school--which is really driving me insane--on what we expect from the subjects or them. . . actually. . .i just expect that the knowledge i gain from your subjects must provide a great deal for me when i set off to space because the knowledge i would gain. . .i would probably teach to the aliens out there. Let's do math! wahahaha


**don't get me wrong. . .it's not that i hold a grudge againts that subject--that makes my brain bleed to the 50th power--I try to like it. . .but it doesn't like to be liked~!. . .and the only solution i had come up with is to practice being honest. . .after all, numbers don't lie. And in a world full of dishonesty, no wonder math tortures most of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment