Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wrong side~



*Sigh*. . .I can't believe that I just woke up at the wrong side of the bed this good a morning.

As my usual boring days are coming to an end--in which I am really excited about--I can't help ignoring the feeling that I'm gonna miss these boring days of mine when classes start next week. Don't get me wrong. . I am excited. . .but still, I wouldn't be able to slack off to a great extent like what I am doing now when I am once again confined in the walls of school.

Geee, I don't know what to expect. . .just that this year is going to be a hell lot stressful than the last year. Oh well, life is never easy. . .so is calculus. Oh math, why don't you just not involve us with your own problems~! Go find the value of x or the derivative of something on your own!!! Leave us be~!!




No comments:

Post a Comment